When you fill up your glass from the kitchen sink, the water looks clean and clear. But without a water filtration system, the appearance of clean and clear water could be deceiving. In fact, your water could be filled with chemicals and contaminants that you wouldn’t want to be washing your dishes with, showering with, and especially not drinking.
We recommend asking us about our water filtration system if you notice any of the following:
- Your hair and skin feel dry after showering.
- Your drinking water doesn’t taste very good.
- You notice rust stains developing on your appliances.
- After you wash your dishes, there are always streaks on them.
- You can smell a faint rotten egg odor from your water.
- When you look at your exposed pipes, they have started to corrode.
When you have us install a water filtration system, it will remove foul odors from your water, as well as contaminants that can harm your health, your plumbing, and your appliances. For example, our systems can reduce iron, arsenic, and chlorine levels in your water, as well as minimize sediment that can build up on dishes, pipes, and appliances over time.
Not all water is created equal, so if you’re ready to have better-tasting, higher-quality, and healthier water flowing through your pipes, a water filtration system is the way to go. To get a quote for a new water filtration system or to find out more about our systems, contact us today.